For us, quality and integrity of your personal information is very important. The starting point of Hotel Arena is data minimization. We only ask information (after your approval) in order to give you the best service.
You can visit our website without providing personal information about yourself. If you want to make a booking or want to query you can voluntarily provide us with the relevant the information.
Personal information may include:
- Your first name, last name, phone number, address & email address;
- Credit card information (card type, card number, card holder name, expiration date and security code);
- Information about your stay, date of arrival and departure, special requests, comments about your service preferences (including room preferences, facilities or other services used);
- Information provided by you regarding your preferences for marketing or in connection with your participation in surveys, contests or promotions
At all times, we inform you how we handle your personal information. Hotel Arena does not provide your information to third parties under any circumstances.
With the exception of:
- Third parties that are enabled for your stay, including any additional posted services;
- The need for the rights of both the user of Hotel Arena as Hotel Arena to protect themselves;
- The law to which Hotel Arena has to obey
The data that you provide whilst booking an accommodation and/or service is securely stored in our database. We will retain your personal information for as long as we; find it necessary to provide services to you; comply with applicable laws (including laws regarding the retention of documents); to resolve disputes with parties and otherwise if it is necessary to do business. All personal information that we keep, are subject to this privacy statement. If you wish to unsubscribe from our email service, you can do that easily in the newsletter.
Once you visit our website we may temporarily store some information on your computer in the form of a "cookie". Storing temporary data in a cookie helps us to the content of our site more responsive to your needs and the user's convenience. The entered data will be kept only as long as you open your internet browser. At the end of your browser, the cookie is deleted.
The website of Hotel Arena contains links to websites of other parties. Hotel Arena bears no responsibility for the confidentiality, accuracy and completeness of the information on sites of other parties.
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with pages of this website and by your browser on your computer's hard drive is stored. If you do not wish this, you can apply this in your settings (usually at the top) in your browser bar. As a result, our website may work not as desired.
Types of cookies
1. Session cookie
Using a session cookie enables us to see which parts of the website you've viewed during a visit. These cookies are automatically deleted once you close your Web browser. Session cookies are deleted once you close the browser or leave the website.
2. Persistent cookies
Using persistent cookies are specific information that you enter on our website to facilitate your next visit and adjust. Persistent cookies remain until their expiry date on your device as long as you do not delete them using your browser.
You can set your browser so that you are notified when a cookie is placed or the collection of cookies is not possible.
If you set the browser cookies are not stored, it is possible that some features of the Hotel Arena website do not work.