Medewerker Algemene Dienst
Who are we?
Hotel Arena is an extraordinary city hotel with deep roots in Amsterdam and with the entrance in the Oosterpark. In and around our monumental building we celebrate the contrasts that colors Amsterdam. We encourage special encounters between ordinary people and ordinary encounters between special people. Hotel Arena has 4 stars, 139 rooms, event studios, the café-restaurant PARK, a hidden patio and an old chapel. All in all this is the place where you eat, drink, work, sleep and dance. Where you talk and listen, discover and recognize, return home, go out and push boundaries.
What are you going to do?
As a driven Public Area Attendant employee, you are responsible for cleaning the public areas such as the lobby, bar, toilets, corridors, elevators, venues and restaurant. It is also very important that the other rooms such as offices, meeting rooms and canteen look top-notch. Finally, you have an important role in the transport of packaging and waste.
Who are you?
In addition to your love for the hospitality industry, you are flexible, friendly and have an eye for detail. Furthermore:
- 1 year of relevant work experience;
- You are available flexibly. Mainly services from 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM. It could also happen that you work a night shift from 11 p.m. - 6 p.m.;
- You speak English fluently.
What do we offer?
- You will work in an inspiring and informal work environment within a dynamic organization and the chance of broadening and deepening your knowledge, skills and expanding your network;
- We have attractive employment conditions such as; a good salary, fun staff outings, internal / external training, career opportunities, discounts on various cultural activities in the city and discounts on collective health insurance;
- We offer you space to develop, within a strong and professional team, so that you can expand your network in addition to knowledge and skills.
Do you meet the above conditions and are you looking for a new challenging job? Apply by sending your motivation letter and curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can contact the HR department via email@example.com or 020 - 850 2407.